I recently had to create a simple html page with the following:
- Table with 4 columns
- Header row
- When user mouse-over a cell, entire row is highlighted – rollover effect
- Row is click-able, take user to another page
So fascinating! Astonishing, data-rich research with deep implications for how we learn.
I accidentally saved my password on MSN messenger on my iPod touch and I had to Google to find out how to log out/delete my saved password from messenger. Here is what I had to do:
- Launch MSN messenger on your iPod Touch. You are logged onto MSN and landed on “Social” section.
- On the top left of the screen, there is your MSN profile picture.
- Tap on your profile image, menu displays:
Profile | Change Picture | Status info (i.e. Available).
- Tap on your status info (i.e. Available), “My status” menu appears with options:
– Appear offline
– Sign out from here
- Tap on option: “Sign out from here”.
Message “Are you sure you want to sign out of Messenger” appears with option: Yes or No.
- Tap on “Yes”. MSN login screen appears.
- Remove your password using [x] on keyboard and uncheck “Remember my password” checkbox if it’s selected.
I blogged about the other day how annoying it is to get automatically logged onto MSN when checking hotmail account.
Here is what I had to do to turn that functionality off for good!
- Log into your Hotmail account.
Yes, I know – you will be automatically logged onto MSN this way, hopefully for the last time.
- On the top right corner, you will see YOUR NAME with Green dot left to it.
- Move your mouse over YOUR NAME.
Menu should appear with option “Sign out of Messenger”.
- Click “Sign out of Messenger“.
Microsoft, I really would like to know whose idea was this one for sure!
Today I logged into Hotmail and da ra~ I see the changes on Hotmail interface. I know Microsoft has been updating Hotmail interface for a while now but it seems like they just don’t get it. Something about Hotmail interface — just doesn’t seem intuitive and easy to use. Menu always seems to be so unorganized, located in wrong places and what’s with automatic logging into MSN messenger when I log into Hotmail now? It logged me out of my standalone MSN messenger – arghh!
I recently had a conversation with a friend of mine about coming up with “one” brilliant idea that will change our lives. ^^ That one idea you hoping to have one day.. One idea that will make you the most successful person in the world!!!! I know I know, what can I say — I am a very ambitious girl with a dream of becoming super successful one day. Who doesn’t want to become successful in their lives anyways?
As I was watching a CBC TV show “Dragons Den” with a friend of mine, she told me about this site called “FML: Your everyday life stories” and I thought what a simple but a brilliant idea!!!!! Why didn’t I think of that?!
Check it out if you haven’t. I am not saying this could have been that brilliant idea that I am waiting for but it is definitely an idea that will attract lots of people. Let’s keep thinking for that one brilliant idea we all need!
I didn’t know this exists until when it appeared on my Faceook homepage today. lol How brilliant idea! I think this is going to be one of my favorite YouTube channel from now on. The story that I watched today is about “A mother from Vietnam moves to America to provide the best for her son. Search On.”
Check out other search stories at: